HOW IT BENEFITS TEENAGE YOUTH
- Sparks creativity
- Builds children's confidence
- Increases problem solving skills
- Teaches them to work effectively as a Team
- Customer Empathy and Design Thinking
- Hands-on learning about Startup concepts like - Lean canvas thinking, design thinking, customer discovery, product-market fit
HOW IT IMPACTS THE COMMUNITY
- 14 years of fostering youth entrepreneurship
- Impacted the lives of over 10,000 high school children, aged between 14 -19 years of age.
- Student teams learn about Invention basics and Lean Canvas startup formation in 30 TiE Chapters around the World
- Finalists get to participate in the TYE Globals Final Competition, for a chance to win prize money of $10,000
MILLENIALS CONNECT WITH MENTORS
- Professors from leading universities and colleges teach the kids
- Experienced Professionals and Innovators at Accelerators and VCs give an real-life perspective of startups
- Sought-after Speakers and Mentors from Reputed companies are invited to speak to the kids
ENERGIZING TIE CHAPTERS
- Fulfilling our mission of fostering entrepreneurship in our youth
- Engaging our charter members with inspiring the next generation
- Bringing together student members, parent members, charter members and iconic leaders in one room.
- Bring Education, one of the pillars of TiE, to the forefront and engaging with like-minded partners and foundations.