The TYE Program has been preparing the next generation of young leaders for over 15 years. The program has impacted over 15,000 high school student from 25 chapters around the world. It provides a stepping stone for students to develop a growth mindset and experience the startup world.
HOW TYE IMPACTS THE COMMUNITY
- 16 years of fostering youth entrepreneurship
- Every year, around 1500+ students in 25+ cities worldwide experience the first entrepreneurial journey with TYE!
- Impacted the lives of over 15,000 high school student, aged between 14 -19 years of age
- Teaching several students from minority and disadvantaged communities
- Student teams learn about Invention basics and Lean Canvas startup formation in 25+ TiE Chapters around the World
- Finalists get to participate in the TYE Globals Final Competition, for a chance to win Cash prize, Potential Investment and many in-kind prizes.
Moonshot Jr. has partnered with TYE to provide the last mile and go-to-market stage of a startup’s journey. After TYE, student teams can opt to continue their learning and startup journey with expertise available at Moonshot Jr. Please write to email@example.com for more information.
JOIN OUR MISSION
If you would like to support our mission to empower young high schoolers and make a tax-free donation towards the TYE program, please send your donation amount to
C/o Vijay Menon, Executive Director, TiE Foundation
Address is : 3964 Rivermark Plaza #113, Santa Clara, CA, 95054
- The TYE Program was created in 2005 at TIE Boston, with the commitment of charter member educators like Geetha Ramamurthy, Vanita Shastry, Hooman Hodjat and Vinit Nijhawan.
- In 2009, it became TIE’s first global program with support from The Kauffman Foundation. The first international competition took place at MIT with 4 chapters competing for the
- TYE Global Finals title – Boston, Seattle, Carolinas and London. Since then, more than 35 local TIE chapters have delivered the TYE program.
The TYE program has impacted students in the US coming from: Austin, Dallas, Houston, Boston, New York, London, San Jose, Los Angeles, Irvine, San Diego, Seattle, Oregon, Hyderabad, Raleigh, DC, Atlanta, Tampa, Philadelphia, Detroit.
Major cities in India have created TIE Young Entrepreneurs including – New Delhi, Chennai, and Bangalore, It has impacted students in smaller cities in India and Pakistan including – Kochi, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Lahore, Hubli, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Kanpur.
The TYE program has served many high school student in international cities of Melbourne, Sydney, London and Vancouver
We are proud that several chapters serve minority and underserved communities today.